Sunday, July 6, 2008

In the begining... there were Zebra Cakes

Lately I've found myself learning a new skill each day. I decided that I wanted to keep it going, so this is today's new skill-- Blogging! I've had a journal and a myspace, but those are more like personal diaries than really having a blog.

My hope is that by next year, I will have all of the skills necessary to survive without running to Google or my mother everytime I need to know how to do something. So far I have learned how to solder, repair the ac cable that is used to charge a laptop computer, and last night I dabbled in minor upholstery repair.

If you have any suggestions for skills to learn, whether elementary or advanced, please let me know so that I can keep this up!

Hopefully, this Blog will become a real thing for me, but if not... I at least learned a lot about blogging.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Yay blog!

Jon said...

Skill idea: learn a dance! Foxtrot, samba, do one per day for a whole week? Or just one at a time when you're stuck for ideas?