Tuesday, December 29, 2009

After what seems like years, I am finally a full time mom!

My baby is back and we've been having a blast getting to know each other again. She is learning at light speed and it's a little challenging to keep up with her. For instance, she has learned to wiggle away from most restraints, how to turn her toys off (but not on.. that's the important part!) and how to keep mommy entertained by having me chase her all around the floor.

Exibit A: Allie and I on the floor playing with her toys.

Allie not being nearly as happy playing by herself.

So far, it has taken me about 4 days to make this post since I've been so busy but I am thrilled to be a full time mommy. There is no way I could leave this little angel with anyone while I went to work, and we finally have the means to give Alyssa the full time attention that she deserves.

I love her to the stars and I know the New Year is going to be a lot brighter now that we're all together again.

Happy New Year!

No comments: