Friday, December 4, 2009

Just a few more days...

Before the end of the month I will have my daughter back and I'll be a stay at home mom.

I can't wait!

In other news, the move got pushed back, yet again... so who knows when we are leaving. It's a really good thing I went back to work for a bit or we would never be able to afford our rent.

Work has been really difficult for me and I am just counting down the days. Honestly, I've had one foot out the door for quite some time and as soon as I have deposited my bonus check, it'll be smooth sailing.

We are looking for a home to purchase at our new location and it isn't going to well. Mostly because we don't have solid plans but partially because our budget will be so tight.

I know that I will not be able to leave my sweet baby girl for a while, so we will just have to find a way to make it work.

I've been trying to keep myself busy so I don't focus too much on the time that is passing. I finished (well, wrote 50,000 words...) my NaNoWriMo and I'm going to clean it up so that I can get a free published copy in June. That will be super exciting!

I also started making a quilt. I don't know what possessed me to take on that project but I'm almost halfway done... or so I think. I've never made one of these before but I assume the patchwork part is the most time consuming... then again, I could be completely wrong.

Once I'm done, I'll post pictures for your amusement.

How are you?

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You're almost there!! Do you have an exact date for reclaiming your child? I'm so excited for you!!

7daytrial said...

She will be back on Christmas Eve unless something catastrophic happens. We're going to keep our fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed!

What a wonderful Christmas present!