Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sometimes I go outdoors.

Momma? I think I ate some dirt.
I know it's hard to believe, but sometimes we leave the house. Today, in fact, we went for a 2 mile hike with our pretty little lady.

This is the longest hike we've gone on together, and Alyssa's second hike ever.

She got to ride in the hiking backpack since it was way too far for her to walk, and she seemed to have a really good time.

On the way back to the car, she even fell asleep in the hiking backpack-- she was sooooo tired!

Since I was finally able to find the charger for our camera, I took some pictures and thought I would share. Enjoy!

MOMMA!  I KNOW I ATE SOME DIRT! IT TASTES BAD!

This is a drain that ran under the old railroad.

Would you like to eat some dirt too?

HEY! What's that?!?

Wilderness Stairway

Best. View. Evar.

Can I have some more dirt?