Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We're goin' on a hike!

My doctor told me to make sure I'm getting plenty of exercise since it's really important to keep my blood sugar and weight down right now, especially in the last few weeks of pregnancy. Since My Husband and I both had the day off and were dying to get out of the house, we went up to the mountain and took a stroll down one of the trails.

This is the very beginning of this trail-- the parking lot.
















































































4 comments:

The Ophelia Entries said...

Girl - ask what your doctor meant about bed rest!

7daytrial said...

Oh, I plan to. Especially after the revelation earlier.

They said exercise so I thought they meant exercise!

The good news is, it was 52 degrees and the trail was basically just a little path. As soon as I got tired I took a break and then we turned around. I honestly don't even think we went a mile. I was too busy taking pictures to really pay attention though.

Hey You said...

I swear I thought you were on bedrest too! When I was on bedrest the last two weeks of my pg, it was get up to pee, and shower once a day, and go to the Dr and that was it. You walking around even a little will raise your BP, I am worried about you!

7daytrial said...

I thought they meant real live exercise!

They recommended walking for at least 45 minutes a day, so I didn't think the hike would be a problem.