Monday, June 8, 2009

One sad pregnant lady

For those of you that haven't been paying attention, I am 9 months pregnant.

At this point, I'm very likely to rip your face off for being rude, doing something I don't like, or not doing something I have asked you to do.

I have developed a love for a very strange pizza. The Pizza Hut stuffed crust super supreme, no mushrooms or olives, add chicken and pineapple. I'm sure it sounds terrible... but it tastes delicious! This pizza is supposed to have pepperoni, beef, italian sausage, ham, bell pepper, onion, chicken, and pineapple.

Tonight.... they let me down.

What I received was a pizza with chicken, bell pepper, and pineapple.

The pizza I ordered is $25.

The pizza I got is not.

I had already eaten a slice before I noticed, so I submitted feedback on their website rather than calling the store.

Depending on how they handle this, I may also be boycotting Pizza Hut.

When I have a poor customer experience I don't usually complain. On the off chance that I complain, I am VERY upset, but I always stay nice and calm because I know it wasn't done maliciously.

If I speak to a service representative with a complaint or request, I expect to be treated with at least as much respect and courtesy as you would give anyone else. IF YOU ARE MEAN TO ME, I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT.

Well, not really, but I will express my disgust and boycott your company.

Right now, there are a few companies on my shit list but only two of them are slightly interesting.

1. Sprint
2. Domino's pizza.

Since we are talking about pizza, I'll go with that story. Remind me to tell you about Sprint someday... when I'm not pregnant.... and when my blood pressure is low.... and I don't have a knife.

About a year ago, we ordered pizza from Domino's, which we did very frequently back then. When it came, My Husband paid with his debit card and we all sat down to enjoy what was sure to be an amazing dining experience.

They sent the wrong pizza.

And My Husband's debit card was missing.

He called the store to see if the driver had accidentally forgotten to give it back. The first words out of their mouths were "We did not steal your debit card".

Oooookay, we never said you did.

They said that they would send the driver back to see if he still had the card.

The driver that came out was not the guy that delivered our pizza.

We called the store. "Yes he is"

No, he isn't. For one, this is a short, pudgy, Armenian man. Our driver was a tall, lanky, Caucasian boy.

"Oh, no he isn't. Here, we'll have the real driver come out"

He called... and proceeded to scream at My Husband that he did not steal his debit card.

We never said you did. We were just asking if it was turned into the store since we can't locate it now.

After the driver left, I called the store to tell them how upset I was. The manager said, and this is a direct quote, "I'm sorry you're upset, but we did not take your fucking card. Get over it."

I NEVER SAID YOU DID.

I told her that, aside from the card, I was really unhappy with the way the situation was handled. Our incorrect pizza was never addressed and she basically told me that she didn't care because it was her store and she could run it the way she wanted.

That day, Domino's was outlawed in this house.

Three weeks later, My Husband was getting in to his car and, magically, his old debit card was tucked in one of the crannies on his steering wheel. Now, he's pretty oblivious sometimes, but I'm fairly certain that he would have noticed that at some point.

You fucking stole the debit card and then returned it when you found out it had been canceled. Bastard!

My Husband, who loooooves Domino's pizza, has ordered there a few times since then but he always pays with cash. At this point, he has learned that it is best to hide the boxes from me because I tend to go a little berserk when I find out that he ordered from them.

1 comment:

Hey You said...

OMG I started boycotting Papa Johns when I was pregnant, and even though I LOVE their pizza...I have not had a slice in 3 1/2 years. I was having a party and had called days in advance to make sure that the pizza would be delivered at a very specific time. They were an hour and a half late. When I called the store the manager said they knocked on our door but no one answered. They sent out pizza again and I stood in the street waiting on it...asked delivery boy if he haad knocked on my door and he said no, manager gave him qwrong directions. it was 60$ worth of pizza. I gave the delivery boy a 20 tip and told him, to tell his manger that I do not pay late and lying stores. You just don't screw around with a pregnant girls pizza!