Monday, August 25, 2008

It's picture time!

The other night, The Roommate and I were very bored and had a bit of time on our hands. Rather than doing something useful, we dressed up and had a mini photo shoot in the living room!

I didn't take a lot of pictures that I was proud of, but I got a few good ones of The Roommate!


Yes, that is The Roommate with a pillow tied to his head. The night began with silly pictures, and then moved on to Faux Artsy pictures!



We snatched various things to use as props and ended up with some pretty funny pictures (that I will not display because, well, they aren't the most flattering). From Faux Artsy, There was a brief costume change, and we slammed straight into emo.


I was pretty happy with most of the pictures that I took. A lot of them ended up too blurry to ever use (low lighting at whatnot), but I think they look great.

We took turns playing model/photographer, and The Roommate took some of the best pictures that have ever been taken of me! (yes, the middle two are supposed to look like that. Just go with it.)






When I pulled the pictures off of the camera, I realized that many of them were way too dark-- you couldn't even tell what they were supposed to be!

I had a crash course in photo editing with some of the worst software I have ever used. ( Yay, Vista! You crash every time I try to use Adobe!) I think I managed to save most of them and I'm sure I can eventually figure out how to make the "effect" middle two look like it was done on purpose.

So, in lieu of an actual post documenting the real skills I picked up, you got pictures! Yay, pictures!

My work schedule has changed, so I'm going to have to figure out how to blog around it... anyway... See ya soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesomes! You guys are all talented and cute and stuff. ^_^ *consume*

7daytrial said...

Awww, thank you so much!

We miss you! You have to be available one night near the end of september. we will be in town for a little bit and I want to see you and Rachel.