Tuesday, August 19, 2008

H. R. Stuff'nstuff.

I've been crazy busy, and just plain crazy, all month. We are all moving teams at work and I'm stressing out trying to get my Lead to take care of some things that he's kind of slacked off on. Basically, either he isn't doing his part, or everyone else isn't doing theirs. I'm not sure which, but either way it's a bit frustrating (I really don't think it's his fault.).

The following are a few things I've harassed him about lately: I need a QA so that I can move to another department, two pay raises that are owed to me, the $25 gift card from my Birthday, having someone on a specialty team do normal emails for 2 hours so that I can finish her review, checking my points because I think I had perfect attendance last month (we get an award... I don't have one.), and approving me to come in for an hour on a day off so that we can get at least one medal in the Workolympics.

I hate to hound him daily, but I want it done.

Just like with the Roommate. I hate to keep asking for rent, but he keeps saying he's going to give it to us... If we didn't need it, I wouldn't be asking for it. True, I did make some interesting financial choices, but I thought we would have the check Friday since... that's what we agreed.

Anyway, I've learned a lot this month and I really hope that I get to tell you all about it. Maybe include pictures and directions, but I may not get around to that. Just know that it's been a blast.

Have an awesome day!

No comments: