Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's finally over...

So, this has been one of the longest weeks of my life...

And my weekend will not be as restful as I had hoped. We are going house hunting again.

My ideal home would be big, with several extra rooms that I could use for various things. Like, we'd have a theater room for movies, a sewing/crafting room, a computer room, a library, a quiet room, extra bedrooms, the living room, dining room, at least 4 bathrooms, and a garage. It would probably be somewhere around 6000 sq ft, with a big open yard.

Unfortunately, this is Las Vegas and that is just not going to happen. Ever.

Hopefully we can get something where there is an extra room that I can cram full of things that I don't want anyone else to touch. I'm not sure if it's just the hoarding instinct that I grew up with or if I'm just incredibly selfish, but I like to have a stockpile of things handy just in case something happens. Unfortunately, I think it's insane to tell look someone straight in the eye and say "don't drink the water, I'm saving it" when we live in the desert.

I've already been told that I was insane for telling My Husband and The Roommate that they could not use the kitchen if they were unable to keep it clean. Somehow, I don't find this unreasonable..... but now I know that I should. (apparently...)

Whatever, the mood has passed-- I'm done being crazy about cleaning. I realized that if I want it cleaned the way I like it, I'm just going to have to do it all myself and then I will hate everyone and resent them for depositing their filth everywhere.

So... That Guy and My Husband got into a big of a spat a few days ago. My Husband can be kind of insensitive sometimes, and That Guy has issues with expressing his emotions verbally... this led to a rather nasty email that was sent in the wee hours of the morning, just before we went to bed. We read it, and looked at each other... I told My Husband to tell O that That Guy was not allowed in our house until we could sort this out. I was so mad that I didn't know if I even cared to talk about it, but ultimately decided that our friendship was more important. (Rather, That Guy and My Husband talked about it while I was at work, so I really couldn't say anything.)

omg the cat just dug his claw into my back and i'm bleeding...


OW!

I can't wait until this little bastard... err... lovely kitten doesn't have any more claws.

Oh yeah! I promised pet pictures.


Meet Professor Chaos Alastory Moody: Eater of Crepes.
Cute, isn't he?

Imma go bandage myself now. Until next time...

No comments: