Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Snoogle, snoogle, snoogle...

I have just entered my third trimester and I am increasingly exhausted. I thought it was bad in the first few months when I would fall asleep mid sentence; now I can fall asleep mid blink.

When I sleep, I don't really rest because I'm too busy getting up to pee, rolling over, throwing the blankets off, grabbing more blankets, rearranging the pillows, shoving another pillow between my knees, keeping the cat off my face, and snuggling up to something since My Husband is working nights right now.

Enter the Snoogle.

Though I was still exhausted throughout the day, I slept soooo much better with my Snoogle. Rolling over is awkward but can be done fairly easily once you get the hang of it.

Oddly enough, NOW I'm starting to get all of those fun pregnancy symptoms that I got to skip- the morning sickness, fatigue, food aversion... It's very strange.

Just a few more months and I'll have a beautiful eating, screaming, pooping machine. I cant wait!

No comments: