Monday, December 27, 2010

About that...

Okay, so I know I promised that I'd be updating more often and then just sort of disappeared, but I've been busy!

We were able to take a long vacation so we came back home for a month so that we can celebrate with our families.

We've been shifting back and forth between the families to ensure equal representation with each side (its been an issue in the past, trust me)

This doesn't leave a whole lot of time for blogging, but I found something that I thought you should see.








I have a new camera and it takes awesome pictures.


Yup, so be on the lookout for some new posts coming up soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David

7daytrial said...

Thanks for letting me know, I'll see what I can do to get it fixed!