Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hmm...

It looks like I'm really going to keep doing this blog thing, so I need to find a direction.

I can do unstructured posts like I have been, or I could try and focus on one area. I figure I'll let you guys, all 3 of you, tell me what you want. Do you want updates on the skills, my opinions/reviews, or just a general life update. If you have any other great ideas I'm open to suggestion, so just let me know what you want to see.

Pretty soon I want to start a weekly "crafting corner" (with a better name of course) and do tutorials (Hey You, I haven't forgotten about the bow making... I just haven't resized the pics yet.)

Hopefully after the trip I'll do a blog overhaul, but it might take a bit longer.

YAY!

1 comment:

charlotte said...

Great! I'm glad you'll continue it because I, for one, enjoy it.

Yes, I'd like the crafting post on a weekly basis. Though I seldom seem to find time for this type of thing anymore, I still have an interest. Perhaps someday my life will change and I'll find time for crafting once again.

Hope to see you when you are in state.